Innovative Aesthetics offers Revenasse®Versa™ treatments in Aurora. Revenasse®Versa™, is a multi-purpose dermal filler that leverages state-of-the-art production methods, optimal ingredients, and rigorous quality testing to provide excellent results. It is a hyaluronic acid filler manufactured with particles uniquely spherical and uniform to provide smoothness and volume.
Results with Revanesse®Versa™ Treatments
Revanesse®Versa™ treatments had no reports of adverse events during clinical trials, and have had no reported cases of nodules or granulomas. In clinical trials, Revanesse®Versa™ produced less swelling than Restylane®, which can cause 24% more swelling. Studies have also shown that once injected, Revanesse®Versa™ does not break down as quickly as Juvederm®. Revanesse®Versa™ is also priced less than its competitors and, therefore, it is a more affordable option for many patients.
Why Choose Revanesse®Versa™ Dermal Filler
- Versa™ is a bit different from other fillers in how it is manufactured. Versa™ hyaluronic particles stay closer together, are spherical in shape, and are more consistent in size thanks to the manufacturer’s wet milling process, resulting in a natural, smooth treatment for you.
- The shape of the hyaluronic acid molecules improves integration with tissue, resulting in up to 24% reduction in swelling. This provides a durable gel with an easily molded consistency that lasts longer than most dermal fillers.
- Versa™ is free of animal products, and every syringe is visually inspected before it leaves the factory. Versa™ is the safest, purest dermal filler on the market today.
- Revanesse®Versa™ is the only hyaluronic acid dermal filler in the US available in a 1.2 mL syringe – that is 20% more product than other hyaluronic acid fillers. It is cost friendly.
- According to patients and studies that have been undertaken using Revanesse®Versa™, patients have experienced some of the longest lasting results around today. Many patients experience positive results lasting up to 12 months.