Chemical Peels in Aurora, CO
Innovative Aesthetics offers chemical peels in Aurora. Chemical peels use chemical exfoliants to improve and smooth your skin texture by removing the damaged outer layers. There are a variety of chemical peels that feature many different effects. A chemical solution is applied to clean skin and it is left on the skin for varying amounts of time, depending on the solution used. A neutralizing solution or water will be used to remove the solution, but in some instances, the solution is left on. Some solutions have the ability to self-neutralize, meaning they will not need to be removed. After the chemical peel treatment, sunscreen and moisturizer is applied.
Chemical Peel Treatments We Offer:
- Glycolic: These peels are used to decrease mild to moderate signs of aging. It specifically targets fine lines and wrinkles.
- Salicylic: These peels are used to decrease the appearance of oily and blemish-prone skin. It provides an exfoliating effect and is done 2 weeks apart, for a series of 3 treatments. We also provide extractions.
- Mandelic: These peels are used to reduce the appearance of occasional or permanent skin redness. It improves skin color, texture, and pore size. This peel provides superficial exfoliation and is formulated for patients with redness, sun, or reactive skin.
- Pyruvic: These peels decrease fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. It has a mild depth exfoliation and is formulated for patients experiencing premature skin aging, acne blemishes, seborrhea, and mild hyperpigmentation. There is little downtime associated with this peel.
- Jessner’s: Jessner’s peels are designed to improve the skin on a deeper level. It combines lactic and salicylic acids with resorcinol to exfoliate and also treats conditions such as acne and hyperpigmentation.
- Hand Peel: This peel has a variety of acids and targets hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, signs of aging, and gives skin a lightening effect. It provides medium-depth exfoliation.
- Lactic Acid Peel: This peel gives skin a refresher and brightens. Botanical extracts provide emollient humectants. There is no downtime, and it is used to rejuvenate skin while giving it a radiant glow.
- Innovative Vitalize Peel: This peel is used for acne and anti-aging. This peel treatment requires you to leave with peel product on your face for 7 to 8 hours, and you can wash it off in the morning. When this peel is used for acne, we do one peel 3 to 4 weeks apart for a series of 3 treatments, along with extractions.
We tailor each peel to the patient’s needs and skin. Interested in our chemical peels in Aurora? Contact us today to book your appointment.